TIKAJ Hiring Freshers As Full Stack SDE For BE/BTech | Apply Now
About The Company: We are a growing cybersecurity startup with a history of delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other to do remarkable things every day. At TIKAJ, we face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world talks about cyber security. Our vision is to deliver insights and information into the solutions we create that augment human intelligence. Website: https://www.tikaj.com Job Location: Work from Home Desired Experience: Freshers Course Specialization: BE/B.TECH (CS/IT) Target Batch: 2022 Salary: INR 4–7 LPA Tentative date of interview: February 2022 Tentative date of joining: Immediate Roles & Responsibilities for TIKAJ :
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture.
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Developing and managing well-functioning databases and applications
- Writing effective APIs
- Working alongside UI/UX engineers for web design features.
- Testing your code and peer code review to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design and ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Writing technical documentation (if applicable)
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing.
Skills Required for TIKAJ:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role, 1+ is preferred
- KnowledgeofbackendlanguagesandframeworksprimarilyNode.jswhileknowledge of python will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Serverless, and AWS (Amazon Web Service) will be a plus.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- An analytical mind and eagerness to learn.
Perks And Offers:
- Flexible working hours — employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie — the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
Interview Process for TIKAJ:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview