Texas Instruments Freshers Hiring For Data Science Engineer Position | Apply Now
Texas Instruments Details:
About Company: Texas Instruments Incorporated is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally Job Profile: Data Science Engineer Work Location: Bangalore Experience Required: 0–2 years Who are we and what do we do for Texas Instruments?
- The design and manufacturing solutions (DMS) is central organization in IT responsible for designing and developing enterprise level solutions for worldwide design & manufacturing teams.
- Our goal is primarily focusing on accelerating automation roadmap in our factories, gain efficiencies across Design to Manufacturing workflows and strengthen our expertise in technology, automation and data analytics.
- The DMS spans across different domains like New Product Development (NPD), Design Handoff to Manufacturing, Assembly Test, Bump & Probe solution and Fab Automation. The team’s charter includes delivering automation and workflow tool that enables increased R&D throughput, manufacturing capacity and quality.
What will you be doing in this role? (Responsibilities)
- DMS IT is looking for engineers who are passionate about pushing technical boundaries and solving complex problems, able to interact and influence highly technical internal customer stakeholders, capability to work on solutions that are deployable globally.
- You will interact with System engineering, Design/layout, Verification/Validation, Product Engineering, EDA, Test Engineering, Quality Engineering F&O and Program management teams across the company. You will bring fresh perspective to improve TI’s new product development execution and ramp to manufacturing processes.
- Data Engineer — As a data engineer in the team, you will partner with various business teams to analyze massive sets of data generated by design and manufacturing processes by consolidating them into easy to understand metrics.
- Current IT systems lack granularity and fail to identify bottlenecks across the various production lines.
- There are two distinct phases in semiconductor products development. One is product definition to tapeout (Pattern Generation) and other is tapeout to product release.
- Typical schedule between tapeout to release at times take several months to years to be completed. You will build analytics infrastructure, insights, models and tools, to empower AI platform which can determine any bottlenecks and gives early signal to ensure a good tape out, without re-design iteration which can eventually make TI competitive and bring differentiated products to market faster than competitors.
- In this capacity, you will be working closely IC Design teams to capture real-time data from various key function of Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal IC Design Flow to generate meaningful insights to maximize throughput and efficiency.
Skills required for Texas Instruments:
- 0–2 Years of experience in data mining techniques, statistical analysis, recommendation engines with a core focus on the latest data science techniques like AI/ML, predictive modelling, etc.
- Strong communication, analysis, problem-solving and articulation skills, ability to understand and document complex data flows as part of business/production processes, infrastructure.
Bonus Skills required for Texas Instruments :
- ASIC Design, Manufacturing process background would be preferred.
- Familiarity with SDLC concepts and process. R/Python, SQL and query languages.
- Experience in working with visualization tools such as TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau etc.
- Working knowledge and mathematical understanding of regression, clustering, classification, forecasting, optimization, and other cutting-edge popular machine learning techniques
Other responsibilities might include • Work as per the strategic technology direction and systems or solutions roadmaps to support critical design to manufacturing handoff process improvement needs. • Provide support to facilitate the move from technical concepts to implementation- concept/idea formulation and packaging to gain IT and business buy-in and alignment; identifying the resources, timeframe and cost for solution implementation • Work closely with business stakeholders to determine & develop the best possible UI/UX designs, design databases, visualizations, APIs for web-based applications and cross-functionality between applications • Create re-usable frameworks adhering to high software quality standards • Architecting and establishing overall, comprehensive, and efficient DevOps channel across and setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process. Apply Before the link Expires for Texas Instruments. Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Texas Instruments