Saras Analytics Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer — Intern Position | Apply Now
Saras Analytics Hiring Details:
About Saras Analytics We are a passionate group of engineers, analysts, data scientists, and domain experts building products to accelerate the adoption of data as a strategic asset. Job Profile: Software Engineer — Intern Company Name: Saras Analytics Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India Job Type: Internship · Internship Our Products Daton is our flagship ETL platform built for analysts and developers. Daton is an automated data engineers that replicates data from SaaS platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Amazon, and Facebook Ads to cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. Daton empowers analysts to focus on generating insights rather than worrying about building and maintaining a data pipeline. Job Summary
- We are looking for a Software Engineer with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems.
- If you are someone who is a creative thinker, deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, dont like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
- Our backend services are written in Kotlin and CDI, our front-end in Angular.
- We are looking for software engineers to work on Daton with proficiency in Kotlin, Java, CDI SQL, NoSQL and REST APIs.
- This role is a strategic role for our company, and it provides a great opportunity for a driven developer to build a product from the ground up and to be a critical part of our growth.
- You are a great teammate with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
- You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to break down a solution into smaller units of work and produce a solution roadmap.
- Has written high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems.
- Can step into specific projects to supply additional management, coding and engineering capacity as needed.
- Has expert knowledge in distributes systems and high-volume transactions.
- Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
- Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
- Improve the quality of our front-end code and our overall front-end user experience.
- Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) and designs resilient solutions.
- Proficient in Java.
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns.
- Proficiency in Context & Dependency Injection or Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Proficiency in RESTful/SOAP web services in integrating with 3rd Party API Integrations.
- Proficient in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Proficiency in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus
- Proficiency in JMS messaging using Apache Zookeeper and Kafka is a plus.
- Proficiency in Angular is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD environments: Git, Gradle, GitLab.
- Willing to learn our tech-stack (Kotlin | CDI | Angular).
- Develop API integrations using RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Yes (until Covid19 situation normalizes)
Apply Before the link Expires for Saras Analytics Hiring. Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Saras Analytics Hiring