Monotype Hiring 2021 For Market Research Trainee-Apply Now
Monotype Hiring Details:
About Company: No other company does as much with type as Monotype. Our library is home to many of the most celebrated and influential typefaces of our time. And we’ve developed the technologies that bring type to the screen for millions of consumer products and user interfaces worldwide. Wherever you see type, both now and in the future, there’s a good chance we’re behind it. Company Name: Monotype Job Profile: Market Research Trainee Work Location: Noida Experience Required: Freshers Degree Required: Any Graduates
Are you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is one of the world’s leading font companies. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
The Associate will perform marketing and technical research into prospective and current customers including, but not limited to, the review of websites, mobile applications, electronic documents, and digital ads. Working closely with Monotype hiring freshers — Monotype Imaging Inc.’s Legal team, the Research Associate will organize and maintain research files and prepare reports documenting issues of infringement or potential licensing gaps for Monotype Imaging Inc.’s and/or its partners’ intellectual property.
You will have an opportunity to:
• Conduct brand marketing research
• Identify digital offerings across all applicable mediums (e.g. mobile applications, websites, digital ads, online marketing materials, etc.)
• Download and review digital assets using a variety of software applications
• Conduct forensic investigation of IP infringement matters, including technical analysis of hardware and software containing fonts.
• Organize and maintain research files using G-Suite applications
• Communicate results with Legal team in a timely fashion
• Preparation and reporting of statistical data regarding brand font use audits
What we are looking for:
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft & Google Office products
• Quick Learner
• Strong communication skills and team player
Apply Before the link Expires for Monotype hiring for freshers.