Lionbridge Hiring Freshers For Engineer Position | Apply Now
Lionbridge Hiring Details:
Company Info: Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 23 countries Company Name: Lionbridge Job Profile: Engineer Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Degree Required: Any Graduates Experience Required: Freshers Job Description: The Localization Engineer helps project managers with technical tasks such as file analysis, preparation, debugging, management, archiving, etc. The Localization Engineer is able to resolve problems inherent in various localization tasks and processes and participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules. He/she is in many ways responsible for customer satisfaction. Qualification
- Any Computer course certificate is an added advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solving, show high level of initiative and enthusiasm with attention to detail.
- Ability to judge between independent action and support-seeking
- Ability to lead and motivate
- People management (team leading, conflict handling)
Hard Skills / Technical Skills Needed
- Good knowledge of ASP, HTML, XML, parsing, validation, tag error fixing….
- Good practical experience on applications like Word, Excel, PPT.
- Exhibit the ability to understand of Localization workflow
- Meet optimum Productivity and quality standards after training
- Keeping up with new technologies
- Ability to propose improvements and suggestion.
- Basic programming/scripting knowledge
- Proficiency in using advanced tools
- File analysis & preparation
- Preparing instructions & task kits for external teams
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Run scripts and tools on files (XLZ/TXT) in order to prepare for translation and deliver back to customer environment
- Pre and Post Process in different workflows per program
- QA final published web pages and email templates
- Communicate with customer in case to technical breakdowns or issues (mostly via tickets and established IT process)
- Work within established guidelines, but exercise discretion around scoping, processes and solutions in case of breakdown in process.
Apply before the link Expires For Lionbridge Hiring. Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Lionbridge Hiring