HSBC Freshers Hiring For Trainee Software Engineer Position- Apply Now
HSBC Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Opening up a world of opportunity for our customers, investors, ourselves and the planet. We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 64 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers. HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges. Company Name: HSBC Role Title: Trainee Software Engineer/Group Data Technology Global Career Band: 6 Location (Country / City): Hyderabad Experience Required: Freshers Job description
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer
- Need to work as senior developer on a Cloud project consisting of Support, Development and Maintenance functionalities.
- Require Good Communication skills.
- Analyze the data issues from business.
- Analyze the business requirement
- Coding and unit testing
- Knowledge of the syntax of SQL-Statements: Insert, Update or Delete
- Note of the syntax of SQL statements to read data from one or more database tables (keyword inner-/outer-join)
- Queries using filters (where-clause)
- Queries with sorting/grouping (such as group by, order by)
- Knowledge of Sub selects
- Meaning of the terms of transaction, commit, rollback
- Intermediate level Cloud hands-on experience.
- GCP will be an added advantage
- Configuration management and Python
- Jenkins, CICD and Devops tools.
- Python and other relevant language.
- Knowledge of the handling files in multiple environments
- SHELL Scripting
Apply Before the link Expires for HSBC Freshers Hiring. Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for HSBC Freshers Hiring