Freshworks Freshers Recruitment For Software Engineer — Test Position | Apply Now
Freshworks Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Freshworks: Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies — from startups to public companies — around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience ]CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM). Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media. Company Name: Freshworks Job Profile: Software Engineer — Test Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Type: Full-time Job Function: Software Engineering(ENG)
Overview of the Role : As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for writing scripts that will help Freshworks deliver high-quality products to each of our 100,000 customers worldwide. Your work will also accelerate Freshworks on our fast track to build and ship world-class software. Responsibilities:
- The Software Engineer in Test (SET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
- The SET will also work closely with Software Engineers and other QA engineers in small teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases against our software platforms, estimating test efforts, analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities.
- You will also add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts.
- This can also include the writing of specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform.
- You will also implement and support compliance with Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- – 6months to 3 yrs of experience in automation testing
- – Passionate about QA and breaking software systems
- – Knowledge of Software Testing concepts and methodology
- – Knowledge of Test Automation approaches and frameworks
- – Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- – Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- – Good verbal and written communication skills