Diageo Freshers Recruitment As Analyst Details:
About Company: As a global leader in beverage alcohol, our 200+ brands are part of everyday celebrations in over 180 countries. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. Company name: Diageo Job Profile: Analyst- Digital/Data Science/Engineering Work Location: Bangalore, India Experience Required: Freshers Job Description Graduate Hiring Program for Digital and Data Science Diageo graduates have the best of ll worlds.. If you want to gain depth and breadth of an organisation to be set up for a career to be proud of, you’re in the right place. Look no further than our Digital and Data Science Graduate Programme. an exciting workplace learning approach that means you will spend your days right at the heart of our enormous global organisation. Who are we? Diageo is one of the world’s leading producers of premium drinks. We have an outstanding collection of over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local — that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world. Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to our purpose which values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity. We know that for our business to thrive, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the outstanding contribution each person brings. The Digital & Technology function plays a pivotal role in supporting Diageo’s long-term vision by maximising data and digital technology to transform our business and put us one step ahead of the competition — whether that be working directly with our markets to implement new systems and capabilities or working with our Analytics and Insights team to help predict future industry trends. What To Expect Of This Opportunity You’ll have full time role, an opportunity to experience various aspects of the Technology ,Analytics and Insights function, striving to develop your functional capability and technical skills. You Could Be Working In
- Data Science — Data is at the heart of everything, and we use it to build our strategy across all functions, such as Commercial, Finance or Supply. You will understand the function you partner with as your own to translate their everyday experience into a business problem, a testable hypothesis and in the end, a solution. With quantitative analysis, data mining and visualization you will be the one providing the insights that move our business forward!
- Data Engineering — The backbone of our analytics products is the clean, optimized data that our product managers and project teams use to build tools and solutions for our business problems. Designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems makes sure we use data in an efficient way, and you’ll be successful if you’re comfortable around code, databases and design. We can only build high if the base is strong!
- Machine Learning (ML) Engineering — ML is the third musketeer in product development, working closely in squads with other experts to develop data and model pipelines, training data required for ML algorithms and writing and reviewing production level code for data science models. There are cutting-edge problems that wait for you to solve them, and the team is passionate about action, not theory!
- Technology Transformation — Supporting the implementation of world-leading technology solutions across Diageo — from the implementation of cutting-edge capabilities that drive point of sale across outlets, to the simplification and automatization of our technology infrastructure.
- Cyber Security — Protecting Diageo’s intellectual property from external hackers — either by developing internal capability and cyber resilience — or, supporting crisis management during an attack.
Over a time period — you’ll have a combination of formal training, mentoring and coaching on specific domains but, most importantly, you’ll have breadth of experience through hands-on learning and exposure to industry best-practice. At the same you will be able to follow various different career paths throughout the function, and we will support you to find the best opportunity for you. Who are we looking for?
- On the qualification’s side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to acquire an academic degree in Engineering or Post Graduation in any relevant field, graduating in 2022 .
- Analysis, critical thinking and problem solving are all key capabilities within our function — therefore, degrees and background in Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths will be preferred.
- You must be fluent in communicating your thoughts and with opportunities at global scale you must be equipped with traits of quickness in understanding and reflect logic and intelligence in your responses.
- Our work location will be Bangalore — however, we being a global function with employees based all over the world — so the opportunities are endless, and we’d like you to grasp any opportunity with both hands!
Apply Before the link Expires for Diageo Freshers Recruitment As Analyst Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Diageo Freshers Recruitment As Analyst